I want to let all the followers of our blog on WordPress that I moving to a new blog site called TravelPod at http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/jackwcummings/1/tpod.html
Although WordPress is a wonderful server, I feel the TravelPod is much more oriented to the traveler, and since the only time I use the blog is when we are traveling it makes more sense to take advantage of what they have to offer.
Although TravelPod receives financial support through advertising, I don’t feel it is overly obtrusive. Following are some of the attributes that I like:
- Interactive maps that follow your personal itinerary.
- Highlighted links to geographical locations.
- Speedy uploading of photos
- Automatically interweaves photos within the narrative
- Different options for notification (see list under “about author”)
- At the bottom of each entry there are links to attractions, blogs, and photos associated with each individual blog entry
Please explore all the new site has to offer and I think you will see the reason for the change.
Thanks for joining Barbara and I on our newest adventure — Jack
One thought on “Cummings Family Adventures is Moving”
I like that there are maps to plot your “journey” and pictures of what you’ll be seeing!! Good Choice.